I suggest you ...

Giving props process

Quote:

1.) When I was going to give a prop, I was assuming I would enter the amount to give. Only after clicking the Give Prop button did I see that this goes Flattr-style where all the props are dropped into the monthly bucket and then divided equally on my next billing cycle. If

that were explained at the top of the response page after I click "Give Props", then I as a new user would understand the action that just happened.

2.) Adjustments to "Needs Funds" props. As I am impatient and didn't want to wait until the end of the month, I clicked "Divide the pie now". I ended up with some showing "Needs Funds" because I had a higher pie allocation than I had a balance.

I'm left with Props with the status "Needs Funds". I might have wanted to reduce my monthly pie amount rather than end up with unpaid props. As now, when I do add more funds they go to pay the props that had been at "needs funds" rather than all props equally like I was thinking it would.

3.) No Unprop for "In Progress" nor "Needs Funds". Are these props permanent now? What if I changed my mind, or Propped the wrong entry before the billing cycle executes? Can't I unprop?

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)